Congratulations on being admitted to Portland State University!
You’re well on your way to becoming a Viking. All of your next steps can be found in your personalized Admitted Student Portal. Be sure to check your @countrycc.net email account regularly for important updates and information.
In the portal you’ll also be able to find information on campus housing, financial aid, and New Student Orientation and a full checklist of items unique to you.
Required for Enrollment
- Confirm Your Enrollment at PSU
- Set Up Your PSU Account
- Attend New Student Orientation
- Request Final Transcripts
- Submit MMR Vaccine Form
- Complete the Understanding Sexual Misconduct and Resources Module
- Get Your PSU ID Card
International students must complete all the required steps listed above as well as the following steps:
- Apply for On Campus Housing (select First Year students are required to live on campus)
- Visit Campus
- Take Math and/or Chemistry Placement Tests (may be required for certain majors)
- Update Your Chosen Name
- Apply for Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Review Your Health Insurance Options (and submit the Health Insurance Waiver, if necessary)
Postbac students are not required to confirm enrollment or attend New Student Orientation, but must complete all other required steps in addition to scheduling a meeting with an Academic Advisor.